Wednesday 23 January 2013

Active Learning 8 (Suraj G. Neufeld's class P:4)

    S.G                                                         Active Learning 8/9

                 This has been a very enjoyable and productive year in Active Learning. This year I have tried my best every day and I am always prepared for Active Learning. This year we have focused on many concepts including healthy eating, promoting a healthy lifestyle, being a positive role model, etc. For example, I have never forgotten my gymstrip once and I am always ready for a good and active workout. This year I have really tried hard in fitness and pushed myself every time to experience improvement and new achievements. I always try to bring a positive attitude to class and try my best in everything we do as well as keeping a positive attitude to my classmates and promoting a hard workout. Fitness has really helped increase my stamina and endurance in this class leading to my successes on the grade 8 basketball team. I am still looking forward to improving more on my stamina so I can get less tired and run longer. I am really proud of how I have done so far and am really excited for the upcoming semester in Active Learning.   

             

2 comments:

  1. Suraj you have done a great job so far. I think your natural ability creates a confidence for when participating in activities. I am glad to hear you are paying attention to your body during fitness and setting goals for improved cardiovascular endurance. Be sure to record these changes by writing them down (beep scores, times on runs, and perceived effort) so you can accurately track your second semester. I encourage you to work out of your comfort zone in the role of leader in our class as well. You don't need to be loud and bossy but I encourage you to find your "voice" so your bubble of influence grows. What letter grade reflects your efforts thus far?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will follow your advise and keep records of my progress in the second semester and will try to be a leader rather than a follower and promote a active workout. I think I deserve an, A this semester considering my progress, positive attitude, and effort in this class.

    ReplyDelete