Wednesday 10 April 2013

Active Learning: Semester 2 Interm

Suraj Giddha                                                                                                                       April 10, 2013
                                                  Active Learning: Semester 2 Interm

So far semester 2 has been great. I think I deserve an, A so far in this semester. I could not put full effort into active learning so far in this semester to prevent a foot injury from aggravating which occured due to basketball but I have tried my best with the injury. I think I deserve my previous letter grade because I have been very responsible and have never forgotten my gym strip once and have never been late or even skipped class. I have also been taking a leadership role in class as I help set up and put away equipment for example when I setted up the badminton nets. I am still working on my digital evidence but still having some trouble as I don't have a digital device to take a picture of myself on but I will talk to my friends and tell them to take a picture of me during active learning. I hope you understand, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment