Tuesday 4 March 2014

Semester 2 Interm report!

Suraj Giddha
                                                               Semester 2 Interm Report!

It has been a great semester so far. I have been bringing my gym strip to every class and have been attending every class. I have been trying my best in active learning and my beep test scores tell the tale. I participate in all activities and try to take a leadship role by telling people to stop cheating and trying to engage them in the activity. For example if we are playing handball I pass the ball to people who aren't participating. I also try to be a role model for others by displaying proper behaviour and participation. I beleive that I have improved in all aspects of active learning and deserve a G as my work habit so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment